If Osama bin Laden was found tomorrow...

And he’s getting tired of it.

:smiley:

Would he give us back our rights? Would he make them stop listening to phone calls and reading emails? Would he return 2 trillion dollars to our treasury? If not, why would it matter. He could write for Better Caves and Gardens though.

Cooking Without Heat: Rotted Meat, Medium or Well done?

Ok, I’m offering a deal to Senator McCain… If this happens, and if there’s a clip on youtube of the sped-up chase with accompanying Benny Hill music, I’ll change my vote. Otherwise, no dice.

Not me. At $40,000 a year, I want to spread the wealth around and end the war.

Pshaw, you’re not willing to trade your political views for a moment of pure hilarity? Clearly, you’re not a values voter.

Pshaw, I’ll say. Pshaw indeed. I voted for Bush last time around based purely on his comedic effect and boy did I laugh at his antics when watching the daily show!

Totally worth a couple of wars and some economic depression.

But, but, John McCain, he’s old and stuff, chasing a nearly equally old O. Bin Ladin in full turban and robes around a grocery store, knocking down packages from shelves. With a few incidentally exposed female grocery clerks…

All accompanied by… Priceless!

Why should the Republicans get credit for something they didn’t do? Bush said he doesn’t know and doesn’t care where OBL is. If they pick up Bin Laden, it’s going to be for speeding, or a random pickup of stragglers at a protest rally.

McCain is 72. Osama Bin Laden is 51.

Can’t happen. Bruce Willis shot Bin Laden years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQpXdSC4UFk (NQSFW)

McCain has distanced himself too far from the Bush Admin to claim any partisan share of the credit for anything it might accomplish in the next two weeks.