If this is Global Warming, or La Nina...

or the result of 10 billion termites farting tons of CO2, then all I can say is…

I’M FOR IT!

It’s November 9th, and it’s 76 degrees and sunny in Minneapolis. Flippin’, freakin’ bee-yoo-tee-full! I went for a walk along the river and found some agates. The people I met were all smiling and friendly. Even their dogs seemed extra happy.

Let the icecaps melt! I think it would be cool to go surfing in Memphis, anyway.

I’m with you Rysdad. 73 and partly cloudy here in Toledo. Bring on the termites. I’ll feed 'em the house if it helps.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Des Moines, IA
76 degrees, all sunshine.

Who cares about my son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s sons? This is heavenly.

Gilbert, AZ

83 degrees F. Sunny (darker tonight). Light breeze. I wanna go outside and play. The termites are gagging on stucco.

Hey, I got my cows shitting like no tomorrow for you guys, (the termites can’t take all the credit)!

So who decided that Global Warming was bad for us anyways? I’ll bet that person bitches even more when we get plowed by 12 blizzards a year instead of 13.

Cincy- Partly cloudy, 71F, aka damn good weather!

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Today in SE Michigan, it was mostly sunny and 76 degrees. Why can’t we have more days like this. It’s always either too damn muggy or too damn cold here.

Shadowfox
“We are what we pretend to be.”

• Kurt Vonnegut

St. Louis - 79F and sunny. When is the other shoe going to drop???

We just thought we’d give you Yankees a taste of good Southern Autumn weather.

Y’all come back now, ya hear?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Hey it was in the mid fifties to lower sixties here in California. You all suck.(sarcasm…)

It has hardly dropped below 80 in in FL. We had TWO nights in the 40’s, and that was our whole winter. I hate the weather here. It is always hot. I have no idea what a change in seasons looks like. I have never seen snow. Very boring.

Eat your 80 degrees! :wink: Its about 70 here in Cleveland,but will be 48 tomorrow. The party must end sometime.

Sunny and 75 here in Omaha. Remind me to stir up some CFCs in the swimming pool to help things along, eh? :wink:

Off to take the baby and dog for a walk. Can’t believe this is November. Hope we don’t have a really bad winter to make up for the unseasonably warm fall!

PR

If you’re not part of the solution you’re just scumming up the bottom of the beaker.