If you were a Game of Thrones character, how long would GRRM let you live?

Tried it twice, once with smart answers, once with dumb answers. Got a Lifetime, then a Day. I guess you shouldn’t attack a dragon with your hands, well hand, since I only got one.

Who are you, Jaime?

I also tried to pick the dumbest answers and got:

“You would only last A Day in Game of Thrones! Unfortunately, Westeros is a particularly brutal realm. One where you could be sent to your death for just looking in the direction of someone of a higher rank than yourself. Even if you are a high lord, one day you are enjoying your hearth, home, and family, the next you’re being summoned to Kings Landing and watching your father get roasted alive in his armor while the Mad King laughs maniacally.”

I don’t remember all my selections, but here are the ones I do: I am Tywin Lannister, my weapon of choice is the sword, type is Valerian. My house is Stark. I’d rather have my right hand cut off. The beast I would tame is a dragon, and I live at the Red Keep.

My result is: Lifetime

You would last A Lifetime in Game of Thrones! Many are born into this world, but few have the character to become a leader. Whether it is your honor, your strength, or your knowledge of the world, you have found a means to inspire the hearts of men to follow you until death. You are glory incarnate, the fire that keeps the darkness at bay. Your enemies denied your truth and they suffered for their folly, earning you a long and unchallenged reign.

Mine:

Sword, Tywin, Winterfell, Left Hand, Valaryian, Wait till they are asleep and slit their throats, Ally yourself with the owner, Stark, Renley Bartheon, Lord Baelish, Dragon (tame),