If you're gonna mark in the fucking library book, at least get it right dammit.

Un-freakin-believable. I really hate this kind of crap.

I’m a lover of well-used books, too. My faves are all properly worn in, usually with a couple of wavy pages from a dip in the bathtub where I was reading them.:slight_smile:

I assume you’re talking about Fermat, and his wonderful theorem?

Yep.

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!

What is it with bible thumpers and books?

I’m just waiting for one of them to request permantly gluing bible verses to the inside of peoples eyelids

Wasn’t Conan the Librarian in UHF?

Yes, Barbarian, he certainly was. Damn funny, too.
“Uh, this book is a little bit overdue…”
“YAAARRRRGGHGHHH!!!” {splits teenager in two with big hacking sword}

BioHazard = you really shouldn’t come here. There are special employees at the airport to go through all magazines and newspapers brought in by visitors, and they tear out whole pages or scrub out cleavages etc with a big black marker.

Even in the local newspaper the other day, they had black-texta’d out the breasts on some Grand Master ancient painting featured in some story about an art exhibition.

The funniest of all was in a friend’s magazine which had an article on “Celebrities letting Slip” or some such bollox with a photo feature of celebrities accidently showing nipples, or butt crack, etc. Most of the blacking out was unsurprising… except for the big black rectangle across Robbie Williams’s chest. Now I realise the guy may have been a bit out of shape and had man-baps, but really :wink: