I'll pay ya a buck ta take a peek...

There’s a trash can by the computer that I’ve been spitting all my loogies into for the last few days. It’s got about a half inch of loog in the bottom, and stains and streaks of dried ones everywhere. I’ve offered everyone a dollar to look in it, but no one will… Wonder why?

–Tim

We are the children of the Eighties. We are not the first “lost generation” nor today’s lost generation; in fact, we think we know just where we stand - or are discovering it as we speak.

And the winner of the most mundane and pointless thread is…

It’s a long way to heaven, but only three short steps to hell.

I’d take a peek just out of morbid curiosity. Put a jpeg up on a site.

r

Homer,
That is just NASTY !

You have been sick, think of all the germs. eeeeewwwwwwwwww !

::using best mother voice:: Now, go to the store, get some Lysol, and clean that nasty thing up.

You are grounded ! For life !

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

Well, to do a jpeg, in it’s true justice, I’d have to root around in the can, cuz for SOME REASON people keep putting paper over the top of my loogies, and so I spit them on the paper, it get soaked and heavy, collapses, whatnot. The grossest ‘layer’ would be the cardboard layer a few down. It was a piece of cardboard in the can that I had been spitting on one day, it sat overnight and dried out and had a few dried loogies frozen, running down the board, plus a ‘ring’ of yellow and red (blood) around the edges where it had been wet. On in the bottom was all kinds of loogies just ‘a sittin’, plus my sister cleaned her brush out on top of it, so it had a huge nasty stringy hair mass in it, too, which soon got ‘watered down’.

–Tim

We are the children of the Eighties. We are not the first “lost generation” nor today’s lost generation; in fact, we think we know just where we stand - or are discovering it as we speak.

Just gets more and more appetizing all the time Homer.

I am me… accept it or not.

Yes, I do, don’t I? At the moment, I smell like watermelon, but taste like bananas.

–Tim

Ignore the above post, I don’t know what the hell I was talking about.

Just wanted to give more people a chance to read about my snot.

–Tim

You should see my garbage can.

That’ snot funny.