I'm a freak ? You're a fucking dick!

Holy shit, I’m walking to Taco Bell with my friends… Some pretty boy shithead in a beat up Ford van drives by and yells out “what is this a freak show?”

Okay, we’re wearing fucking black shirts with our favorite bands on them and jeans and we’re with girls who are dressed like regular, preppy girls, and this fucking loser calls us FREAKS ? Oh, maybe it’s the chain going from my belt to my wallet that I could wrap around his neck? With his fake ass gold chains that he got on sale at JC Penny ?

What the hell, I wear a Metallica shirt and a wallet-chain and I’m a freak ?

Fucking punk-ass suburbs thugs why do you think you’re better than us because you waste money on brand-name clothes and jewery? Die!

And another thing ! Fucking Pussies in cars saying shit and driving away! Why don’t you stop and say shit to my face instead of driving away. Go park your mommy’s car back in the driveway and get a job so your daddy can buy beer, get drunk, and beat you; instead of paying your insurance. Fucking wastes of life.

Yay, first pit post.

See, and that’s why I’m in favor of everyone owning their very own light anti-tank weapon… when a dumbfuck jackass drives by and yells something, you just whip out your law, fire off a round, and KABOOM! the collective IQ of the planet just went up a few notches. Darwin would be proud of us.

A true freak embrases his freakiness.

Mudshark, a Proud Freak since 1998 or so.

A true freak embraces his freakiness.

Mudshark, a Proud Freak since 1998 or so.

:smiley: LOL@SPOOFE! :smiley: (Seriously, I’m cracking up here)

May I use that for my sig? Please?

Have at it, Gomez.

TheRob that sucks. People who hurl invective at other people in the street from a moving car should be strung up by their balls and spun round like a Pinyata.

I wouldn’t put you down for that stuff with one minor exception. The chain on the belt thing baffles me completely, as does the thing some kids do with the bants around the ankles. How can you be a badass if you are immobilized by dragging trou all over the place or having some bullshit chain catching on everything you walk past?

My former co-worker David was a chain wearer, cool person and all but he walked by my car and scratched hell out of it with that chain. Maybe if you ride a hog, I can see the need but that chain is worthless as a defensive tool. you gotta’ unhook it, and ready it and chances are unlsee you are the one starting the fight you just won’t have the time. Ditch the chain, keep the band t-shirts (unless at the concert. never wear the shirt for the band you are at the concert of. Just don’t be that guy.)

Wow, do I ever miss being a teenager. :rolleyes:

You do realize, of course, that that was your perfect opportunity to spit blood all over the hood of his wussymobile? I say if they want a freakshow, give 'em a freakshow they’ll never forget.

No, not necessarily. To me you sound like you might be

:smiley:

But what the hell do I know. I’m over 30. :frowning:

Oh yeah, “FREE SUBURBAN JEWERY”. ;j

You could cut the teen angst in here with a switch-blade.

The last time somebody yelled something at me from a moving car, I flicked a booger at him, went home and watched Baywatch.

What’s the big freaking deal?

Kids. You know I love 'em.

It’s rude. I get a visceral reaction when someone’s that rude to me.

I don’t know how the OP wears his pants, but as low and baggy as a lot of people wear them nowadays, I think the wallet chain’s a good idea to prevent the loss of the wallet.

I’m with javaman - I assumed the chain was to keep the wallet from being lost or stolen. At least, people have been using wallet-chains for this purpose for about 40 years, that I recall.

Perhaps TheRob was wearing one for a different reason, but that doesn’t make it ‘freaky’. I’m sure I would have given you a second look if one end of the chain was fastened to your nose, but hey, it’s your nose, do what you want with it.

The last time someone insulted me from a moving vehicle, I yelled back a flirtatious remark. That should keep him safe for the rest of his short stay.

Hey! Dicks are nice.

I wear my pants slightly baggy, not those huge Hot Topic 52 inch wide LEG pants or anything.

And I wear the wallet chain to prevent me from losing my wallet, I imagine it could be used as a weapon if I saw a fight coming from a while away, but it’s not really thick. And yeah zen101 it get’s caught occasionally I’m just really careful, the worst is the great sound I get when I close it in a car door.

But… but those are the best kinds of dicks!

Freak!

::d&r::

ummmm, Over 30, //\etallicA-shirt wearing freak checking in here!

(but I did cut my hair, and yes, I feel like I sold out, but I make like sixty grand a year, that buys a lot of CD’s)

My favorite thing to do when my daughter was little was to take her to the mall. I’d dress her in her cutest little pink frilly dress and cute shoes and hairbows and shit, and then I’d but on my darkest, blackest, most ripped outfit, big black //\etallicA jacket, boots, the works. We’d walk around the mall and everyone would look at me like I’d just kidnapped somebody’s little girl. I got so many laughs outta that. And she was so used to me and my hair and all, she didn’t even notice anything was going on.

…and I thought, “So this is Oregon, right? Tolerant Oregon.”