Nothing tying me down.
No ball and chain.
nada
zilch
zero

I’m a single free man.

:cool:

Well, you don’t seem upset by it, so…

/me gives a truly buddy Christ-esque thumbs up.

:slight_smile:

Of course you wait to become single until AFTER the NY Dopefest, forcing me and others like me to keep our burning lust a secret.

Damned Northerners.

Oh, and…Sorry? Congratulations? Uhmm…?

Hummmmmm. Tough break up, huh? Don’t worry, it’s all for the best. :wink:

I’m sorry Soul,
the right one for you is out there somewhere,
and I’m sure you’ll meet her one day.
Sooner is of course better than later.
Good luck and I wish you the best.

Btw I might go to New York a weekend with Montfort this spring,
nothing desided yet though.

Congrats, you lone wolf. And now you can use the leather pants for evil, not good. Does this mean that you’ll be returning to the boards on a regular frequency?

I’m with Hama. Grrrr. :slight_smile:

So does this mean you’ll finally visit down here? And just because I can’t help myself…so, soulsling…how YOU doin’? :wink:

What, I haven’t been evil enough of late?

Yes, after this craziness at work ends as well though…

Yes, Falcon, sometime this spring for sure.

Thanx Anniz, I appreciate it, but I think I’m tired of waiting or looking for Miss Right, I just don’t care this time around.

Great, my birthday is this spring, and I’m moving to Brooklyn, big fat pad in Borough Park, so I’m going to have to throw a dinner party at least, dopers are certainly welcome once all arrangements are taken care of.

I’m kind of upset, it stabs sometimes, but I think I’m so used to this kind of thing, and I was kind of seeing it happening some months ago, that I don’t think it’s a big deal anymore. Thumbs up back at ya :wink:

We’ll just have to have another I suppose…
oh,
and what secret? I thought everyone lusted after me :wink:
[sub]right, and I also think Hogwarts is a school I’ll be able to go to one day…[/sub]

And I’ve taken up cooking, my lasagna and sweet and sour meat balls are superb, and I don’t mind saying so :smiley: