I'm an AUNT again!!!!!!!!

Hey, a lot of people have nephews, but my sister just had the World’s Most Perfect Nephew tonight. Ian Scott Johnson was born at 9:41PM CST, weighing in a 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and 20 3/4" in length. Of course, this doesn’t mean that his older brother Colin isn’t ALSO TWMPN, they will just share the title.

Mundane and pointless to some I am sure, but I just had to let it out. He has all the right parts in the right places, is red in the face, and quieter than his older brother was. The next few days will be profitable for the film business. Just hope the kid doesn’t get flash blindness. This aunt can’t wait until tomorrow to actually hold him.

Congrats, Baker! I know EXACTLY how you’re feeling. My brother & sister-in-law had the World’s Most Perfect Neice back in November, and I had the honor of being in the delivery room when she was born! (And talk about a way to convince me to never have children! :smiley: ) I wish you lots of luck, and lots of love, with the newest member of your family.

And spoil that boy rotten! It’s the Aunt’s job, after all! :slight_smile:

You probably should have started this in the pit because I also have two World’s Most Perfect Nephews and a World’s Most Perfect Niece! But Congrats!!! Isn’t it great to be an Aunt? You can spoil them, adore them and then go home. Give baby Ian a kiss from all of us Dopers!

No. No. No.

I have the world’s most perfect nephew. If you don’t believe me, have a look.

Pretty boy!

Intelligent too!

Thanks everyone, I’m going to try and get a picture of him up soon, if I can figure out how to do it!!!

Congrats, Baker! I look forward to the day when I can show off my perfect nephews and/or nieces. :slight_smile:

OK, I think I have the directions for a picture of The World’s Most Perfect Nephew. If you go to the following address, click on enter, and click on Ian S.J, born 2/13/01, you will see him. I know I am being goofy but I just can’t help it. I got to HOLD him yesterday at the hospital, and he just nestled in my arms so peacefully.

http://www.stormontvail.org/birthplace/index.html

Actually, I know all children are The Most Perfect. There’s no such thing as an ugly baby, they are all adorable. (But they aren’t all my nephew either!)