I'm bored... give me something to do...

Ah yes! The young man from Liverpool is learning about life. At the tender age of 15 he has discovered that work and school are not the same thing. And that school is much better. Hear, Hear young Loneraven! Stay in school for as long as you can, for there is nothing but work afterwords.

All kidding aside, how in the hell can you be bored sitting in front of a computer with an internet connection? The whole world is at your fingertips. Not to mention all your friends here at SDMB. Follow your interests and you will have an exciting life!

Hey, don’t laugh, I 've gotta dream :o

I am a girl! laughs

At the tender age of 15 he has discovered that work and school are not the same thing. And that school is much better. Hear, Hear young Loneraven! Stay in school for as long as you can, for there is nothing but work afterwords.

**All kidding aside, how in the hell can you be bored sitting in front of a computer with an internet connection? The whole world is at your fingertips. Not to mention all your friends here at SDMB. Follow your interests and you will have an exciting life! **
[/QUOTE]

I do try, honest. Really do. Have suddenly become addicted to the SDMB, after four months of lurking.