I'm giving away lots of very cute black tops and blouses-I now have scalp psoriasis

And it’s a snowstorm according to my BF who kept dusting me off. I’ve tried the T-sal, T-gel, Nizoral, etc. but nothing seems to help, except putting a light oil on my scalp after shampooing.
I’ve seen a dermatologist who isn’t offering much help, other than some shots in my scalp when this first started.
I would love to hear from other scratchers. What works for you? Is this an ailment for life?

This is what works best for me: MG217 Psoriasis Medicated Conditioning 3% Coal Tar Formula Shampoo Try this first, this is the best shampoo for psoriasis I’ve found (wash your hair in warm, not hot water). If you’re still having problems there are prescriptions your dermatologist can give you, but they’re very, very expensive. My dermatologist gave me sample bottles. If you need to go back, ask if he’s got any.
I’ve had it since my early 20s, but it usually gets bad only when I’m stressed or when the weather first turns cold. It comes and goes and can be managed.

Invest in pilgrim collars? :wink: