I'm going home.

The bad news is: Rasa is moving away from the state that I live in.

The good news is: I’ll probably be moving to the coast that Rasa is moving to.

The worse news is: I don’t really want to go.

The consolation good news is: at least Rasa and virtee will be nearby.

Truly a sad summer for the Bay Area - but I digress …

Let me know if you’re willing to pick up hitchhikers with dogs.

I hear ya, Jack. Waay oont waa. Part of me really doesn’t want to go. Part of me really does want to go. But you have different reasons for wanting to stay, which I totally understand.

I’ll drop you an email this week and let you know my firmer plans as they take shape. Not sure yet when I’d be leaving; it all depends on virtee at this point… he’s got the important-er job and roommate and car to sell. (Selling just the car, not the roommate. Though I’d like to take the roommate with us too!)

sniffle You guys are making me all sentimental! And virtee wants to know why everyone is threatening his physical safety. :wink:

I’m sorry to see you go, but it sounds like you will be happier closer to your family.

If you don’t make it to SLO (and you’d better be there) good luck with the trip home, but I don’t think you’ll need it - you’re making the right choice.

Oh, I do have the naked pictures I mentioned a little while back.

slackergirl, thanks! Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m making the right decision too. I hope to see you at SLO as well!

Snooooopy, I thought those pictures were a secret!

Not only are they not secret, but they’re selling like crazy! I need to schedule another photo session with him to satisfy the public’s ravenous demand. Think I might dress him up like a fireman this time …

Heehee… ok Snooooop, now we’re getting a little freaky. Poor virtee hasn’t even stepped in to defend his honor!

Hey! I want to know where my cut of the profits are, Snooooopy! Else, no fireman!

::and now for a small but topic related hijack::

You know, I totally understand the threats of violence. I would be disappointed if there weren’t any! If I had known Rasa as long as all of you, I would (and do, actually) feel the same way. She is a very lucky woman to have the friends she has in all of you. You have consoled her, taken care of her and gave her courage when she needed it. I consider myself just as fortunate to have met some of you and to have been welcomed into this community.

Rasa is a wonder. She has brought life back to me. For this I promise her and all of you that for as long as I breathe she will be safe from harm.

But neither Rasa nor I will be gone forever…as long as there is the Internet we are only an e-mail, an IM or a chat session away. You are and always will be our friends. :slight_smile:

sniffle “We’ll always have the Internet…” :wink:

Yeah yeah… that’s what they all say :rolleyes:

Lotta good it does for those that’ve spent over a third of our lives going through this, in the hopes of maybe one day enjoying physical proximity…

I miss you already too, zyzz. ::insert sniffling smiley::