I'm going to kill my husband. Who wants to help me bury the body?

Originally posted by Feynn

GREAT GAWD AWMIGHTY! THE HORROR!

I used to think it was bad to wish a Barry Manilow concert on somebody, but this has got that all beat to hell and back!

Feynn you are the great evil Satan incarnate for that one!

Mr. SeaWitch, see there are fates worse than being killed and chopped up for bbq. :smiley:

seawitch said: “And in case it was ever in doubt, I adore the big galoot. I may yet kill him, but I’ll be very sad when it comes to that. First I’ll borrow celestinas’ paddle.”

[giggle] I don’t doubt that you love your hubby, but you’re most certainly welcome to borrow my virtual paddle anytime you like, seawitch. :smiley:

Well, he’s being an awful good sport about this. Maybe he doesn’t deserve to die after all.

Remember… you called yourself a pig before we could get to it. Bravo for you!

Yes, sorry. I usually use LOD, but I thought LOP was a much more powerful acronym, carrying with it the image of cut… oh never mind. Anyway, LOP/LOD can be used interchangeably.

I’m sorry it took a few days to get back to you, I’m having password problems and email to the webmaster problems.

I meant to add: I agree that it might be time to cut the guy a break. He’s really been taking this whole thing very well, and I like the suggestion of Jamaican jerk husband on the grill!

Just as long as he has learned his lesson and understands that no matter how funny it is (and it is kind of funny), it simply is NOT COOL to jump on your sleeping wife while yelling at the top of your lungs. Or while not yelling. No loopholes in this one.

Also, my password problem is fixed! Thanks, folks.

Given that Mr. SeaWitch is so close to death, I think I can risk posting this.

This is a magic act I would spend money to see.
:smiley:

Now, where was that brochure about entering the witness protection program?

Dibs on the drumstick!!

Oh, you want us to bury it. My bad.

Sua