I'm in love with the Trinity!

. . . “Chocolate Trinity” ice cream from Publix, that is. (The other trinity, too, but that’s not my point here.) It kind of surprises me that a store-brand ice cream is my new favorite, but I could probably eat this stuff by the half-gallon.

Rats. Now I’m thinking of it while I’m at work and I can’t have any. Pardon my drool.
RR

Do they sell it in the big buckets? My personal favorite is the Party Time (yellow cake flavor ice cream with swirls of chocolate), but the chocolate ice cream swirled with peanut butter stuff is vile. I never met ice cream I didn’t like until I tried that one!

I sent them some praise and a complaint and got a coupon for free ice cream. Man, I love Publix. :slight_smile:

I haven’t tried the Party Time flavor yet. I’ll have to make it a point to do so. Chocolate Trinity is chocolate ice cream with this dreamy sort of swirled-in fudge that is solid in the carton but melts when you put it in your mouth, plus fudge-filled chocolate cups. I have only seen it in half-gallon cartons.

Yum.

Update: I had some more last night. I still like it.

Re-yum.

Publix ice cream ROCKS! They used to have a praline one that I loved but I guess they discontinued it. :mad: :rolleyes:

I have had that too, and it was good. I haven’t looked for it lately, though. The fact that I like Chocolate Trinity is probably the kiss of death for it. Somewhere, someone has the job of finding out all the things I like and discontinuing them.
RR