I'm looking for good drop cookie recipes.

I just saw this thread a day or two ago, and these sounded delicious. I found the syrup at the World Market in Champaign, and made them. They were so good that I’ve already made another batch.

The ginger snaps were, I’m afraid, not ultimate. They had kind of a funny flavour, and I didn’t care for the texture from using oil rather than butter or margarine.

The oatmeal chocolate chip craisin cookies are awesome! I’ll definitely make these again! I had some pecans in the cupboard - I didn’t put them in this time, but I will next time - I can’t imagine it would not taste good.

The BIGGEST secret is that almost all cookies can be made into drop cookies, bar cookies, or refrigerator cookies.

Refrigerator cookies are arguably the easiest form: roll dough into a log shape, refrigerate, and then slice the cookies.

Now, if you wanna talk REALLY easy, buy cake mixes on sale (69 cents to 99 cents) and then look up “cake mix cookie recipes” online. Whatever you want, there’s a recipe and a mix out there waiting for you.

When cake mixes are on sale, you really can’t make the cookies any cheaper.
~VOW