I'm not a Tetrachromat. Please don't ask me if your clothing matches.

We’ve all heard the stereotype that men couldn’t even get their socks to match if not for their wives/girlfriends/lady-friends helping them. We all know that clothes-shopping for the most part has required the assitance of our moms/sisters since we started wearing them. An article in the December 2000 issue of RedHerring might clear up exactly why. You can find the article here.

I found this to be quite interesting. Hopefully you do as well. Please feel free to share your opinions.

Hey Simetra,

What the hell do you mean my low-quarters don’t go with my plaid argyles in my BDU trousers and mess dress shirt? What gives?

Get this: When I first enlisted in the Marines (don’t ask), I failed my color vision test at MEPS. Two years later, I begin a 5 year career of mixing paint for Sherwin Williams and Home Depot. Freaky, ain’t it?
Tripler
Thank God my fashion is governed by AFI’s

Yeah Trip, I love how I don’t have to worry about matching anything.

“Let’s see, do I wear blue with blue, or blue with… blue? No, that just doesn’t look right…”

Of course, I’ve been known to grab a pair of white socks on occasion in the wee hours of the morning. Not the best thing to wear with service dress.

Simetra,
Who personally enjoys making fun of Trip’s sig. :wink: