I'm outta here for a bit

Not that any of you particularly care but I’m leaving the boards for a bit. It’s the final 5 weeks or so of class and it’s gonna be stressful for me. I’ve got so much stuff to do and what seems like very little time to do it in. So if I ever get a free night I might post sparingly but other than that I’ll be working my ass off to make sure the money I pay to go to school is getting good use. Ya’ll can expect me back (if anyone wants me back that it is ;)) around the end of April/ beginning of May. Later!

Aww. All these people I enjoy reading are leaving the boards!! First Silver fire, and now you. You’re all evil I say!!

Seriously though. Please hurry back :slight_smile:

Good luck with the exams and such, Tiki. I know the feeling; the stress is piling up for me, too. Make sure to take some time for yourself, though. You don’t want to burn out or anything (I’m just counting the days until I do).

Tiki, it’s a shame you’ll be gone for a bit - i really enjoy reading your posts. Good luck with the finals - i did that last year and i know it can be a bit of a nightmare. There’ll be times when you’ll think “I don’t have enough hours in the day to cram all this stuff into my head!” but remember, that’s what everyone thinks and thousands of other people have done it and so will you. It’ll be over before you know it. Once again, good luck and come back soon!

Fran

Hey, you know ya got that wrong, mate! Take care, all the best with the exams – you can do it!

I’ll, on behalf of the many, will look forward to your normal transmission resuming as soon as possible.

Good luck with school, and don’t be gone long!

Good luck on exams, Tiki! I’ve enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to their reintroduction come summertime.

-moi