I'm turning 21 today

I thought I was late to the party, then realized it’s still yesterday on your side of the pond :slight_smile: – so “Happy Birthday Kythereia!!”

Happy Birth Day and Many Many more. Pay yourself first and you can’t go wrong.

:slight_smile: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:slight_smile:

:looks around to make sure nobody is watching:
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happpppyyyy Biiirrrtttthhhdddaaayyyyy DDDDeeeeaaaarrrr Kythereia
Happy Birthday to you!

Wow it’s been a whole 21 years since you rose out of the sea foam? Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Kytheria!

Just remember you’ve only got permission to borrow the goat for a few hours tonight - we have to have it back by it’s normal bedtime, or it’ll be cranky for the next newbie initiation.

Happy birthday! Now you can legally drink when you go to America!

Have three or four drinks for me, and eat some chocolate. Maybe from Soma or J. S. Bonbon’s.

Enjoy it while you can. I turned 48 two days ago, you won’t be so keen to celebrate then. :frowning:

Borrow the goat? Christ, she’s going to wreck that goat. Thank god we cloned it.

What? Use the goat for the birthday of one of our most respected long-time members? I should think not! Kyth deserves far better than that!

[sub]break out the squid[/sub]

But the goat’s got ID, I can’t fake up something for the squid in time…

Happy Birthday!

You know, I can remember when you first joined this board. 7700 posts in not quite 3 years?!? WOW!

Happy Birthday, you old geezer!

I’m late to the party, as usual, but I hope you had a good birthday!

THIS is the dawning of the AGE OF KYTHEREIA!

Happy Birthday, kiddo, and many more to ya, yeah!

You were born the year I married the man I met on my old Commodore 64. Geez Louise! You could have been a virtual baby from a BBS chat room! On my desk right now is a photograph of my husband (an anonymous Doper) and me. It was made about twelve days before you were born. That was a lovely summer.

The best is yet to come!

Happy Birthday, Darling! Hope it was a wonderful day for you!

Apparently I was drinking tonight in your honor without realizing it! :stuck_out_tongue:

So…umm…keep up the good work, and stuff. And don’t die, cause that’d suck.

Happy birthday! We were drinking last night too, so one of 'em must have been in your honour!

Happy Birthday! Be sure to have a midori sour. Those are almost orgasmically good - so what a way to bring in the legalness, eh?

Much of the birthday happiness to you, and many more to come! :slight_smile: