I'm wearing my suit! Woo-hoo!

Some of you know I’m in the process of trying to lose some weight. About 20 or 30 pounds, to be precise. Or, really, to get back to the weight I was about 8 years ago.

I have made some progress, I know, but the watershed moment occurred this morning.

I tried on one of my suits, purchased back when I had first lost weight. Just four or five months ago, I couldn’t fasten the waistband of the trousers, and the jacket felt so tight across the chest and shoulders that it impeded movement. In short, I felt like an overstuffed kishke in this suit. Good thing I don’t have to wear them every day.

But this morning I tried it on. Snug in the waistband, but livable. The jacket is a touch tight, as well. I can’t button it. But that overstuffed feeling is not there.

I am wearing my “thin” suit!

Hope springs eternal.

Way to go!
I’ve been able to get into my “thin” jeans for about 2 weeks now. It’s a great feeling - lets you know that all the work is paying off. :smiley:

Go Dave. My good friend, and daily companion during the week (a geologist with whom I work) and dedicated chef has lost 65 pounds since Christmas. I can’t begin to describe how it has changed his attitude toward life other than to say there’s a lot of upside.

Go Dave, go! Go, go, go Dave!!!

FIVE POUNDS! FIVE POUNDS! FIVE POUNDS!

Oh wait … that was for Emma Kate. Never mind.

WTG, Dave!!!