[QUOTE=Rick]
No they didn’t screw it up, you just have to remember that:
A sailor may work from sun to sun,
But a lawyer’s work is never done.
[/QUOTE]
Is that because for [del]some[/del] lawyers the sun shines out their …
Whut?
Ouch!
[QUOTE=Rick]
No they didn’t screw it up, you just have to remember that:
A sailor may work from sun to sun,
But a lawyer’s work is never done.
[/QUOTE]
Is that because for [del]some[/del] lawyers the sun shines out their …
Whut?
Ouch!
[QUOTE=Colibri]
I think I have seen seven within one or two minutes.
[/QUOTE]
Even a difference of a minute or two can be a simulpost, since I could post at 2:30:50 and you at 2:31:02; different minute, but still a simulpost.
Which then brings up the question: How do you feel when there is a seven-way simulpost to your thread? Pleased that so many people care about your question, or abashed because everybody but you already knew the answer? 
I’m just amused that Spectre and I have identical viewing habits. When I saw the thread title, I thought, “Ah, someone else has been watching the reruns on USA in the morning.” But I had to laugh when I read the OP, because I too was watching the 7:00 a.m. Star Trek while I got ready for work until they pulled it for Sanford and Son, and just this week discovered that I could switch to JAG instead. TV Land is a very small world. And don’t feel too bad, I didn’t know the Zulu thing either.