Incest, pedophillia, homosexuality, and fantasies

from the OP:

As Spock said, “You may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical; but it is often true.”

According to Corpus Juris Secundum, there are only two states–Illinois and Pennsylvania–in which first-cousin sexual relations are not considered incestuous.
(As an aside here I might comment that, in reference to the usual Biblical question about where Cain got his wife, I could answer that, by simple extrapolation, it is most likely that his wife was one of his sisters–after all, when you start a race of creatures with one male and one female, the second generation would have to intermarry in order to produce the third generation. And according to the 5th chapter of Genesis, Adam did have daughters.)

Let’s see, IIRC, what I was told while was in SC was this: It’s okay for two people under 18 to have sex IF they’re withing a year in age (15&14 ok, 16&14 rape), no one over 18 can have sex with anyone under 18.

It reminds me of a joke.

A cop pulled up to the local “make-out point” of his area one Friday night. Sure enough, there was a car there. He got out of his car with his flashlight and started walking over. As he got closer, he was confused. The girl was sitting in the back seat, and she was knitting, and the guy was up front reading! He got up to the car and tapped on the front window. He said, “Excuse me, but what are you doing?” The boy said, “Well, I’m catching up on some reading for school, and she’s knitting a sweater.” “How old are you son?” “18, sir.” “And how old is she?” The boy checks his watch, “She’ll be 18 in about ten minutes.”

Oh, and Dougie, since it was guaranteed that for the second generation to have any sex at all, it would have to be incestuous? Does that mean that god set it up so that people would HAVE to sin?

Surgo - if you go ask the fundies, they’d tell you that incest was still OK at that point; it just became both immoral and genetically problematic some generations later.

I’m a reporter, not a proponent; don’t ask me to further explain that position. But that seems to be the party line.