Info on "Uncrustables" PB&J sandwiches?

I have recently experienced “Uncrustables” for the first time. If you haven’t heard of these, they are pre-made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches made by Smucker’s. They are sold frozen and the idea is that you take them out of the freezer in the morning and they are ready to eat for lunch. I quite like them because a) I have acute Peter Pan [no pun intended] syndrome and b) I like PB&J only on fresh white bread, which I usually don’t have on hand.

However, they are scarcely sold in my neck of the woods. According to the Uncrustables FAQ at http://www.smucker.com (I am not making this up), they are available only in parts of Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, and Ohio. I presume this is some sort of test marketing kind of thing. I was able to get a box of them at BJ’s (I am not making this up either; the US east coast has a chain of warehouse stores by this name). BJ’s has grape only but apparently Smucker’s makes strawberry, too.

So, here’s my question: does anyone know if these things are a success? Will I be able to purchase them in my favorite supermarket anytime soon? Any other thoughts on this weird-but-good product are also welcome.