Interchangeable actors

Katie Holmes and Sasha Grey.

But maybe that’s just me.

One had sex for money until a little while ago, and the other is just Sasha Grey?

Lelee Sobieski and Helen Hunt.

Leonardo di Caprio and Matt Damon.

Maybe not normally, but in The Departed I was very confused for the first thirty minutes or so.

Totally! I can tell them apart now, but I’m still not sure which of them were in what movies from 6-7 years ago. Looking them up just now, I could have sworn it was Butler who played King Arthur. Nope… Owen.

I came here to say this.

Ellen Barkin, Helen Hunt, Holly Hunter

I can only come up with a couple ways to tell them apart.

Fair enough, I will accept that. Though now I’d like to see Ed Harris do comedy.

I’ve always thought that Brad Garrett could be the goofy brother of either Jeffrey Dean Morgan or Javier Bardem. Among women, for some reason I always mix up Julia Stiles and Erica Christensen. And, I don’t think Meryl Streep is homely. At all.

Tell me this guy doesn’t remind you of Edward Norton.

I think Joshua Jackson, from Fringe, is very similar to Brian Austin Green, from Sarah Connor Chronicles, and Shane West from the new Nikita.

Yep, the first time I watched The Departed I was totally lost. Had to start over when I realized they were two different people.

I often get Emma Roberts and Emma Stone confused. Similarities in their names and ages and they do the same range of movies.

If you need a peppy redhead, either Isla Fisher or Amy Adams will do.

I actually thought Daphne Zuniga from Spaceballs was actually Traceyt Gold from Growing Pains. They look and sound alike to me.

Isla Fisher and Amy Adams.

They are obvious clones.

http://www.google.com/search?q=isla+fisher+amy+adams&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=M382UO-2A6m4yQHo8oGQBA&sqi=2&ved=0CB4QsAQ&biw=1536&bih=695

I saw an interview with, I think, Amy Adams, where she talked about the similarities. She just laughed and said something like; If you liked the acting, it was me. If you didn’t, it was her.

Sorry, Spoke, I didn’t see your post! :wink:

Also Elizabeth Banks and Rachel McAdams. Or is it Rachel McAdams and Elizabeth Banks?

Maggie Wheeler (Janice from Friends) and Fran Drescher. Someone should cast them as sisters.

Wait, what? I totally thought that was Tom Hardy in Prometheus until you just told me it wasn’t.

It took me awhile to realize William Mapother (Another Earth) wasn’t Jeremy Renner (The Bourne Legecy, The Hurt Locker).

Rachel Weisz and Carla Gugino.

The late Chris Penn and Michael Rapaport.
Michael Cera (Scott Pilgrim…) and Jesse Eisenberg (The Social Network)