Intimidating/bizarre thread titles

Are there any threads that you’ve avoided due to an intimidating/bizarre title? The first one that comes to my mind is “The fullness of the Godhead and salvation”. I try to take at least a brief look at as many GD threads as I can, but this one has been scaring me off for a third of a year now. “Sequential Thread Titles for the Straight Guy” here in MPSIMS is one of the more bizarre titles I’ve seen (even when compared to past threads of its type), although it hasn’t kept me from opening the thread. Any others?

The Spit or swallow one, eugh! I don’t think I ever opened that one.

“Intimidating/bizarre thread titles”

The “Oh my freaking god (long)” thread has been hanging around for quite a while, and it’s been bothering me. I avoided it for a bit but then I clicked it, decided not to read it, and continued on. But later, it came back, and I forgot why I didn’t want to read it, so I click again, remember, then leave. Now, I forget what it was about again, but it’s like a million pages now so I’m not even going to bother.

There was one about obscure humor in early literature…like written before 1500…scared the hell out of me.

If they tell you in the thread title it’s going to be disgusting or disturbing, I take their word for it…