Invisible Danger of Electromagnetic Fields

As for powerlines reducing how long people live. I am just speculating here but I have a hunch that this contributes more to the observed effect than any actual radiation damage that may or may not occur, you’re already read what I think about that.
Assumption one, high voltage powerlines are not very attractive, and people would rather not live near them. Thus people with money will choose to live elsewhere and you will find a higher proportion of low income individuals anb families in the vacinity of said power lines.
I think it’s pretty widely accepted that a persons socioeconomic status contributes greatly to their quality of health. If all of the above statements are true then the conclusion this would lead you to is that there is a correlation to living near power lines and adverse health effects.

I was ganna say NO and ask you to take my word for it because I use to work for a test lab that did the testing, although I didn’t work in that division. But I ended up doing a search and what do you know??? HOWSTUFFWORKS came through for me.

Excellent, thank you.

That’s very similar to the conclusion that Dr. Park came to in another one of his columns: