iPhone 8 commercial - Couple in a restaurant, guy gives phone for their 'anniversary'.

A long shot but if the OP wants to try it, the actor in the commercial is Mark Hildreth. He has a website, a facebook page, and a twitter account. So you could try contacting him and asking him who the actress was.

Sorry to disagree. I know that someone edited the ispottv web page, but I don’t think it’s Mark Hildreth.

I think it’s Joe Hartzler.

Hartzler has a twitter page and seems to reply to his fans.

Screenshot from commercial showing the guy.

I think that the idea is that you don’t plug in anything at all, because you’re using Bluetooth headphones.

Mind you, I think it’s a stupid idea, but it’s an idea.

These are often answered by who is that hot ad girl, but I could not find her .

Brian

FWIW, Apple isn’t sending the message. This is an ad for AT&T.

Sam, this may be the only thing you and I ever agree on, but I’m with you 100%. And looking at iPhone 7 and beyond sales, it looks like it’s us against the world. Let’s go get 'em, partner!

Doesn’t push my particular buttons, but that’s cool. I’m sure the reverse is true sometimes, too.

In fact, the thing that struck me about the commercial is what an interesting room they’re in. Looks like some kind of barrel-vaulted ceiling, but very low for its size (or they’re on a raised platform in a larger room). Kind of reminds me of this place at Union Station in D.C. Anybody know where the commercial was shot?

Beth Triffon.

Watch the video that automatically plays at the top of the first page of her web site.