Iraq’s Children Abandoned on World Health Day

Iraq’s Children Abandoned on World Health Day
April 7 of each year marks the date on which the World Health Organization (WHO) celebrates World Health Day. This year’s theme, “Healthy Environments for Children”, highlights the fact that each year more than 5 million children aged 0-14 die from diseases and other conditions caused by the environments in which they live
In light of this, the first Gulf War, the subsequent sanctions imposed by the United Nations on Iraq for the past 11 years and the ongoing war on Iraq has and will have a devastating effect on the children of Iraq…

[Copyrighted material redacted. Links or short excerpts only, please. --Gaudere]

http://www.islamonline.net/English/...article03.shtml

=======================
WE ARE AGAINST SADDAM EVEN BUSH & WHAT DID THEY DO BEFORE ???

BUT SADDAM NOW… IS NOT WORKING ANY MORE…HIS AGREEMEN IS END…
BY BUSH HIMSELFE …

I JUST WANT TO INVITE U TO READ ABOUT ISLAM FIRST , THEN COME TO TELL ME ABOUT URE OPINION …
OK… DON’T ASK ME… ASK ANY AMERICAN MUSLEM …

MAY ALLAH GUIDE U TO THE RIGHT ROAD …

WE ARE AGAINST WAR, DESTROYING & KILLINGN IN ANY PLACE … EVEN AT AMERICA ITSELFE …

regards,
Inssanah

Boy, your english got really good there for a minute, or are you just cutting and pasting copyrighted material?

Inssanah,

a) Your link’s broken.

b) Comparing the text above the link and that below it, I’d say you simply C&P’d an Islam Online press release in here.

While we quote sections of outside materials we’re citing, standard behavior here is for posters to make their own arguments in their own words, and cite other sources as needed for factual support.

Other than that, welcome.

First, The improved english is good! The presentation of intellect and opinion is great!

Posting large amounts of copyrighted work is not good. Especially without adding your own comments.

But I’m sure a mod will be along to mention that. They’ll probably also mention that sigs aren’t supposed to be very long.

But, in an attempt to help this one, what do you have to say about the article you are sharing? What did you get from it? What are worried about? who do you blame for it? What discussion do you want to participate in?

It’s also at this url: http://divamaggie.com/archives/000643.php

They should move it to August then. Things should be cleaned up by then. That would also get it further away from Earth Day.

More seriously, April 7th was before the war was over! How is that even relevant?

Too long. Didn’t read. Eating.

Fagjunk Theology: Not just for sodomite propagandists anymore.

You mean that whole thing is her sig?

EEEK!!!

:eek:

Moderator’s Notes: Inssanah, did the staff, or did they not request that you keep your comments of this nature confined to a single thread? Yup. We did.

I’m locking this thread. With a stern word of advice. Heed the staff members. You’ve gone against our wishes once by opening this thread and you’ve also posted copyrighted material. Another violation of our rules and the user agreement will likely result in termination of your posting privileges. Tread lightly should you wish to remain a member of this community.