Irony Of Life

no

{Whifff!}

Damn!
We came this close to snatching a debate from the jaws of stupidity (not like I contributed anything meaningful or anything).

It’s like rain on your wedding day,

A free ride when you’ve already paid,

Isn’t it ironic?

Dontcha think?

I live in a drawer

speaking of cats, mine is purring.

Happiness is a hot bowl of Cream of Wheat on a cold winter morning.

…served to you by an underwear model.

… in the Bahamas.

Hooray for socks.

It is odd to think about. I always wonder when and where I will die. I mean, if I am going to die in a month, if I knew it, I wouldn’t be putting up with work and other stuff I did not want to do. I would buy extravagant things I always wanted, spend time with the ones I love etc. I suppose that is an argument for “living life to the fullest”, but you never know. Too much thinking this late at night, my brain hurts. However, I do get your point.

Rosencrantz: It could go on forever. Well, no for ever, I suppose. (Pause) Do you ever think of yourself as actually dead, lying in a box with the lid on?

Guildenstern: No.

What, just a conspiracy of cartographers, then?

You are taking the risk that you will not die in a month.

BUT you should make doing those things a priority NOW anyway, if you can afford and its legal obviously.

Most people put off the ‘i am going to die’ question until a parent or someone close dies then they realise ‘shit, i am going to die one day as well’

has someone close to you passed away ?

If a felon is responsible for a felony,
and God is responsible for the irony of life,
then God must be an iron.

**Behold, I am pressed under you.**
              -*Amos 2:13*

As Woody Allan said:

Life on this planet sucks. Unfortunately, that’s the only place I can get a decent steak.

He also said:

It is not that I am afraid of dying. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.