Is anyone else dreading tomorrow's Debate?

I’m looking forward to it. I’m laughing at the Republicans. Last debate it was McCain suspending his campaign. This one is “The moderator is biased.” What are they going to try for the next debate? I think it might be time for another duct tape alert or a color change in the terror alert.

I rewatched the Couric interview. Initially I thought Palin did passably. But on repeat viewing what I had earlier thought were okay dodges were just hilarious. Don’t know how I missed it on the first go round, but she said nothing over and over again in response to questions.

For the most part all debates are like that. A few undecided moderates may be swayed one way or another, but the majority of people who are already in one camp always see their guy as the winner. It’s spectacle and perhaps even tomfoolery. Entertaining as hell, though, IMO.

The woman who talks in sound bites against the guy who can’t stop talking. It could be interesting.

People are so expecting Palin to completely shove her entire foot into her mouth- is exactly the reason why I dread the debate.

Only in that- if she comes out of this debate without having done so- people will come out with the impression that “She’s not all that bad.” or “See, she held her own against Biden.”

The debate becomes then- not about the content- but the fact that Palin didn’t get her ass totally handed to her and therefore a win for the Republicans.

They did this for the W two elections in a row- it drove me apeshit crazy when I heard people talk about the W after his first debate with Gore. Just wanted to smack them and shout “DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO THE WORDS?! WERE YOU JUST SO ENAMORED THAT HE DIDN’T TRIP WHEN HE WALKED OUT THAT IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT HE SAYS?!”