Is it cruel to annoy your cat?

Nothing annoyes Samantha, nothing that is except the neighbour cats, then watch out: its Leon Sphinks vs Mohammed Ali — with vocals by the participants.

Last month we got a young tom-cat kitty as present. Samantha was not impressed, but has gradually learned to accept him, while soundly trouncing him every day just to show who is boss!

Every once in a while she looks at us as if asking “What ** were ** you guys thinking of, look how much work you have given me… these kids these days have no dicipline”

In spite of our inconsideration, she continues to bring home a nice selection of lizards, frogs, mice and birds which she picks out of mid-air. You have to see my wife running to try to rescue a bird from the jaws of death… It is not that she is hungry, she consumes more food than Garfield, who she resembles in many ways. ** Very** laid back.

Do I tease her? no way, jose !

ah, the finger in the mouth when yawning bit, I love doing that!

Something else: I have a leather couch so I can’t spray them with water when they get on it, I just have to lift them, gently, off it. Sometimes I’ll be watching tv or reading or something and they’ll hop up and promptly go to sleep, ignoring my requests that they move. So they get pushed over the side. Yup, they land on their feet.

The younger one like to walk along the edge of the bathtub during/after my shower. Sometimes, somehow, he gets pushed in. whoops

Here’s a true story:

OBGYN: Do you have a cat?
Me: Yes.
OBGYN: Does it bite or scratch?
Me: Yes.
OBGYN (shocked): What?
Me: Only when I tease him.
OBGYN: Well, you’re going to have to refrain from teasing the cat while you’re pregnant.