"Is it just me or does anyone else...?"

I seem to say this every day.

“Is it just me or does anyone else think dimes really should be bigger than pennies?”
“Is it just me or does anyone else think Hollywood (especially Disney) is releasing too many sequels?”
“Is it just me or does anyone else feel like their life is a musical?”

…and so on. The usual reply is an awkward pause, followed by me muttering to myself, “Yeah, it’s just me. :(” What makes you say, “Is it just me or does anyone else…?”

Is it just me, or is it really really frickin’ cold in here?

The realization that A) most observations are subjective, and B) that most people are as observant as near-sighted moles? :wink:

No. No, that’s just you, dude. And, I hope it isn’t contagious. :shudder: :wink:

Is it just me or does anyone think the moon landings actually happened?
I gotta get a better class of friends.

On escalators: “Is it just me, or is the handrail moving faster than the stairs?”

It’s just you.

(Maybe TMI)

Is it just me, or do maxis for thongs seem like the stupidest feminine product ever developed?

Doesn’t it though?

As the stupidest feminine product, I think they’re a close second to the black maxi’s. Good grief!

Is it just me, or is knowing the colour of someone else’s pantyliner way TMI?

Yes it is. I swear I’m not just imagining it. Really!

To the OP, no its not just you, I have felt all 3 of those.

Is it just me that actually checks for the emergency phone in elevators?

I’m right there with yah sister. Some things should be kept to yourself. :rolleyes:

If the topic of underwear comes up in conversation and people are telling what they wear under there and their answer is “It Depends”. THAT is TMI… ewww diaper lady get away!

Is it just you, or is the whole world wildly in love with me?
Well?