Is it safe?

will it ever be safe again ?

Aw, you beat me to it. :frowning:

This certainly isn’t. Nor is this.

Mine is safe as long as I wear these nifty little puppets with their watchfull butoon eyes. Course, I tyoe like hell.

It’s only safe if you use the red one. The blue one is kinda dicey, and the yellow one is right out.

Nothing is ever safe! Nowhere! You could be sitting in your office and it could be swallowed by a sinkhole. On your way home you could be kidnapped by terrorists. If you make it home okay the news coverage of the latest health threat could scare you to death. You are not safe and never have been so give it up!

Safe as in risk-free? Well, not exactly. You should just try a little at first to see if you like it.

Suuuure it is! You go first.

Not safe. Just big box with padlock. Need key. Or explosives.

Of course it isn’t safe, but when your number’s up, there’s nothing you can do; so you might as well just go ahead.

I tell you, Inigo, this is a question that has been on my mind for a long time. A long time. Hourly. I tell you what, though, let’s forget it and just go. Come on. Let’s go. I don’t want to think about it anymore.

:: looks around furtively ::

I think it is safe.

:: nervously darts eyes ::

The marmosets are gone.

:: sniffs ::

AAAAH!

Alex Trebek: The clue is “The first movie Julianne Moore made with Todd Haynes” so, yes Inigo, you are correct. Pick another category…

Yes, IMO, it is. Not only I went there to check it personnally, but I also interviewed a couple locals . It’s not the most pleasant place on earth, but it should be safe. Other people went there too and are of the same opinion. Nearby areas are clearly safe, for the most part, with a couple reservations. What else do you want? I’m not a diviner and can’t foresee future events. Now, take your chances or give up.

(I actually checked whether a neighborhood was safe this afternoon)

It was but I fell asleep and it is gone.
Where am I?

Of course it is, when taken as directed. Ask your doctor if it’s right for you.

Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, convulsions, heart failure and death.

Safe? Safe? It will never be safe!

1. We are running out of oil.
  2. The Rapture is coming.
  3. Global Warming will flood the world.
  4. Strange new diseases will wipe us out.
  5. Super Volcanoes will explode causing an ice age.
  6. Hurricanes will wipe us out.
  7. As you walk along, the teen driver is going to be text messaging while adjusting their radio and run you over.
  8. Bush is still President
  9. Jeb might be next.
  10. If Bush dies, Cheney is President.
  11. Nuclear weapons are proliferating.
  12. Biological weapons are going to get into the hands of Terrorist.
  13. A UFO might land a give you an Anal Probe.
  14. An asteroid will strike the earth causing a huge die off of life.
  15. China is secretly planning to invade us.
  16. Actually you are the only real human in the middle of a vast experiment.
  17. Eating too much fast food will kill you.
  18. Not eating enough fiber will kill you.
  19. Too much Tofu will call you.
  20. Aluminum Pots will kill you.
  21. Cell Phone radiation will give you cancer.
  22. Then you will buy Pot to help you get through the chemotherapy and get arrested in an FBI sting and end up in a cell with a guy name Bubba that will give you an Anal Probe.
  23. Actually he will do it everyday for the next 3 years.

Alas, it will never be safe again.

Oops sorry, I watch the evening news tonight.
Jim

AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

I would say that would be the cue to move to Canada, but of course he is planning to annex Canada for its oil, I mean its peoples protection.

Jim

Of course! I’d let my sister do it.

Which one? The one I despise.