Actually it is, a little. There are good and valid reasons to want and need money. Money is MADE of useful. Whatchya gonna do with a bunch of pretty? What is it’s practical application?
Just sayin’. 
Actually it is, a little. There are good and valid reasons to want and need money. Money is MADE of useful. Whatchya gonna do with a bunch of pretty? What is it’s practical application?
Just sayin’. 
[QUOTE=Fiver]
This is John Mellencamp’s wife. Yes, poor thing. John is a real humanitarian for saving her from spinsterhood.
[/QUOTE]
Damn, where does someone come from that “ordinary-looking” women look like that? Planet of the Babes?
[QUOTE=spoke-]
Yeah, because going for money is so much less shallow.
[/QUOTE]
Eh. Maybe when dating a prince or an heir, but being a businessman hints at some sort of a shade of personality - ambition, drive, intelligence to some degree - that I just don’t get from going to the gym/getting implants.
These relationships are a two-way street. He uses her for looks/sex; she uses him for money/power. I see two shallow people using each other to get what they want. Neither person in such a coupling is admirable in my book. 
I have read that models seldom date other models. It’s something about needing to be the only spectacular person in the room. :rolleyes:
Good. Yesterday I was worried that Joe Pesci didn’t have enough money. Now I know everything is going to be okay.
[QUOTE=Krokodil]
John Mellencamp and Randy Travis are both married to rather ordinary-looking women (assistant and manager, respectively). And make what you will of the Tori Spelling/Dean McDermott pairing.
[/QUOTE]
As mentioned, John Mellencamp is married to Elaine Irwin, super model (“Married an LA doll and brought her to this small town”).
[QUOTE=DianaG]
Whatchya gonna do with a bunch of pretty? What is it’s practical application?
Just sayin’. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
I can think of a few things to with a bunch of pretty ![]()
I am kinda shallow that way.