Is swallowing necessary to complete a proper blow job?

Well, I think the title pretty much says it all. I just wonder why so many feel that it is. At that point, I’m feeling fine, so I don’t really care either way.

Easy for you to say. You’ve got girls calling you Big Daddy!
Just try getting a girl to put your dick in her mouth when you’ve got a name like Ender.

That doesn’t always mean that it’s easier to get it in her mouth. Not to brag, but I practically gave my last gf TMJ. :wink:

Well, I usually swallow – I mean, it’s in my mouth already, swallowing it seems the most efficient way to get rid of it. Anyway, I’m not easily grossed out – certainly a mouthful of spunk isn’t enough to do it.

That said – does the fact that I swallow make me a better blow-job-giver than a girl who doesn’t care to? I doubt it. The last time this topic came up on the MB, I asked my husband and a few of our male friends (5 guys, counting my husband) what they thought. The consensus was (in my husband’s words): “It doesn’t matter. Once we’re done with it, we don’t care what you do with it.”

Spit or Swallow?

Well, since this is IMHO, I say yes.

Not just me, but all of my male friends agree and current/past SOs.

Spitting just seems rude, especially if you expect them to give you oral sex (just because it doesn’t all happen at once for us doesn’t mean there’s nothing to swallow). One of my friends said it bothered him when a girl spit afterwards because it made him feel dirty suddenly. I can see his point.

Personally, my work ethic forbids me not to finish any job I start. :smiley:

“Some girls spit sperm out, but this is not considered sporting. And your partner will become despondent if you turn green, cross your eyes and start dribbling into the corner of the sheet.”

Cynthia Heimel, "Sex Tips for Girls"

My feeling is, your allowed to back off at the last second, but if you don’t, you’ve made a commitment.

Put me in the “might as well, it’s easier, etc.” camp. Plus, I can send him to get me an appropriate cleansing beverage afterwards if I want one. He goes willingly, natch.

Except for the time that I realized there was a hair floating back there . . . then I made the trip to the sink and we laughed about it when I got back.

::oh my, Scarlett can’t believe she is sharing this::

::collapses in a mad fit of giggles::

Sorry, it’s just that the phrase “a proper blow job” makes me think of the Queen Mum goin’ down!

Actualy, thats all I can add to the OP. Never had the chance to give a bj, but if I did, I think I’d swallow.

I have concluded something…

It’s not the swallowing that makes it wonderful. For me, it is a matter of continuing to provide some stimulation during and after orgasm.

It does really make thing feel even better. Now swallowing does indeed make this a smoother process, but I would say it’s not absolutely essential.

-Doug

No.

Please dear God, don’t let there be any more questions like. I already know waaay too much about the sexual habits of my fellow Dopers…

Scarlett: An appropriate cleansing beverage? I ususally just say “Hey, would you get me a Coke or something?” My husband usually goes quite willingly, also. :smiley:

Arden: I too am in the “spitting seems rude” camp. I knew a guy once who would get up & wash his face immediately after going down on me, and I remember how insulted I felt. I vowed never to do that to a guy. There have been times when I haven’t gone all the way, so to speak, but I make sure that the guy understands that it’s not a slight against him. Sometimes I just have to stop, and usually it’s a physical reason, like I’m sore or tiring rapidly. Then we’ll just finish in some other equally pleasant manner. :smiley:

Why do I get these threads?!?

Anyhoo…IMHO as long as your partner is willing to “share the load” and do a little swallowing on her/his own…:wink:

I’m with dublos on this one. I think it adds to the entire experience to just continue the contact/pleasure through orgasm etc. I think it makes the whole experience seem less like a separate sex act and more a natural part of lovemaking.

Now, it is not necessary by any means. Sometimes you just can’t and that should be understood.

I’m with Czarcasm.

Swallowing is only for those who prove they deserve it ;)-

Anal,on the other hand…is it your birthday/x-mas/valentine’s day? That’s definitely “special occasion” rules.And yes I’ve tried it but it doesn’t do anything for me but that’s MHO

Spitting just seems so…tasteless. And like someone already said, once it’s already in your mouth, does it really matter where the load goes from there?

I once read that cum has 15 calories or something in it. Personally, if you’re worried about the nutritional content of the stuff, then you’re sucking on way too many!!! An occasional blowjob is not out of the question…when you start a diet plan for them, THEN you need help! :smiley:

I swallow - and then give my partner a big ole kiss. They’d better not flinch if they know what’s good for 'em.

• and thank you for sharing that beautiful mental image with us, relic_11. <shudder>

I’ve tasted the stuff, it’s not bad tasting…not that I would enjoy a nice spoonful of semen, but if it was already in my mouth I wouldn’t have a problem swallowing it. When I go down, I don’t spit, and yes, sometimes I have to swallow. 8^) When you are licking something wet, you pick up fluid.

I think one thing that might contribute to the desirability of a swallower is that she’s not trying to get the dick out of her mouth and go spit immediately after you ejaculate. An orgasm can last a while, and some pleasurable sensations linger for even longer, after ejaculation. It’s not as nice and can make the fun last a lot less time if you are left out in the cold just as it’s starting.

WHERE could you have read something so bizarre? And what kind of SICK minds would enjoy reading about such things?