This apartment i just moved into has static electricity everywhere, but its not just the apartment. When i drive around town, and try to exit or enter the car, touching the car door shocks me too sometimes.
Not only that, but i had 3 nosebleed last month, and my snot is bloody sometimes (like today).
I’m guessing this is caused by low humidity, would i be right? What is a regular humidity %? the weatherbug software program i has says it is 62% humidity in this town right now.
Would buying a humidifier for my apartment be my best bet to avoid nosebleeds & static shock? i’m pretty sure low humidity is to blame for them.