Is There A Name For The Cover Over A Piano Keyboard

Well besides that description in the title?

I mean you always see on comedy movies (and on the TV Show It’s A Living) how the guy is playing the piano and a person slams the cover that goes over the keyboard on his hand.

Now I thought it was a piano cover but if I Google that, it seems to mean the cover over the back of the piano not over the piano keys.

Is there an actual term for this part of the piano.

From here.

Colloquially, I’ve always known it as the lid, and players I’ve known would have no trouble knowing what I meant (and maybe used the term themselves) although I don’t doubt Runner Pat’s answer is the proper term.