Is there a name for this kind of pool?

It’s either shallow or deep, but has stepping stones set into the water. The best example I can give is a piece of artwork here.

I’ve seen these in other places before. Can anyone tell me what they’re called, or is there no specific name for these kinds of things?


A Jesus pool.