Is there a site like themoviespoiler.com for books?

I’ve never been a major fan of David Eddings, but the Belgariad/Mallorean/Elenium/Tamuli series’ were reasonably written, if predictable, and a good time killer for train journeys and suchlike whilst in brain-off mode.

I read ‘The Elder Gods’, book 1 in the Dreamers series a couple of years ago, and it was just awful. Really really bad. Obviously I didn’t want to read any more of the Dreamers books, and I still don’t. However I’ve heard that the way he actually wraps it up makes book 1 seem like a masterpiece. That got me to thinking. Is there any website that does for books what themoviespoiler.com does for films? I mean provide a medium length synopsis, rather than a 2 line spoiler, giving an overview of the main plot points and the ending. Although this series is the one that prompted me to think about this, I could see myself also using the site for books that look good, but I know I’ll never get round to reading.

The Book Spoiler

It’s run by the MovieSpoiler guy.

We run a few websites that give out spoilers. We invest the time to serve up good spoilers, explanations and endings.

The following websites are in our entertainment network:

TwistEndings.com
PlotSpoiler.com
BookEndings.com
VideoGameEndings.com
FilmEnding.com
MovieExplanations.com

Book Endings is exclusive to books. We also believe book readers want to find books with twist endings. We are asking book fans to post books with a twist. Thanks.

Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Sure, your welcome. We’re trying to expand our network. You can visit

MovieReleaseSchedule.com
[URL=“http://www.CurrentMoviesInTheaters.com”]
CurrentMoviesInTheaters.com

Part of Our Network is located on the bottom of the page. I’m well-versed in movies. I hold a BA in Film & Media Studies from UCSB, MPA (Master of Public Administration), and AA in Film from De Anza, and another AA in Liberal Arts. However, my writing, SEO, domain, and web abilities are most valuable.

When I review movies, I am unbiased. People get mad when I write a bad movie review, twist endings on movies such as The Devil Inside and The Cabin in the Woods movies, and challenge screenwriting and execution on bad movies. I served up spoilers on The Woman in Black, The Devil Inside, Chernobyl Diaries, The Darkest Hour, Summer’s Moon, The walking Dead last two episodes, and many twist endings.

You will see that these websites are all high demand keywords. I prefer to contribute content on good domains rather than attempt to brand a website that can take forever to produce traffic.

iSpoilers.com andiExorcism.com have performed really well. The traffic and page views are located on the bottom of the websites. I plan to expand DreamResearch.org into a popular website. I redeveloped the website to look more professional. Dream interpretation is a huge market.

Movie spoilers and books are also in high demand. Without making ad dollars, the lack of resources impact my ability to feed the websites. I believe there are over 1,500 articles on the network. I wrote 98.5% of all the content, excluding BookEndings.com,NoobWorld.com and VideoGameEndings.com. I have another teenage video game and book fan that handles the content. I don’t play video games. It is not lucrative for me to spend time playing video games. However, BookEndings.com is lucrative since I can provide book ending spoilers.

If you’re an avid book reader and want to write book endings for fun, I can give you permission to write on BookEndings.com. I don’t make any decent money on the network yet - revenue is only $14 this month. No advertisers are wanting to get listed.JobCareers.org has extremely good placement. It is a Google Page Rank #2. Has great keyword stats and is indexed as JobCareers.org in the recommended searches. I wrote about 60 job articles on the website. The website has made about $8 in 6 weeks.

Definitely check out BookEndings.com. I plan to contribute The Power of Six and The Woman in Black endings next. I don’t have the resources such as TheMovieSpoiler and TheBookSpoiler to compete. It will take moviegoers and book readers to grow these websites. I really have faith in BookEndings.com and TheGenres.com. Thanks.

What about comic book spoilers?