Is There A Term For This Type Of Sex?

My faith in humanity being not wholly beyond redemption is bolstered by the fact that "“Trepanation intercourse” returned no hits.

…But of course, I didn’t check “usenet.” :frowning:

belly buttonholing?

buttonfucking?

stomach take?
Ok, enough of the puns. Taking ‘anal intercourse’ as our most polite and clinical way to refer to butt fucking, then I’m presuming stomal intercourse would be correct. And if not correct, at least unambiguous.

Peace.

baggin it?

(I’m a nurse)

Part of the stoma education at our hospital deals with this lesson: Do NOT have sexual intercourse using the stoma. Our hospital stoma educator said this was truly a problem with people with colostomies. If it’s included in the education, then you know people have actually done it and have to be discouraged against it.

OH, and one of my best friends caught a woman with a tracheostomy giving her boyfriend head while she herself was in the hospital. He was standing on the bed, and she was going to town on him. She tells this story often, and laughs as I run away screaming with my hands over my ears…

::shudder::

Perhaps some teeth need to be installed around the opening of the stoma.

Snooooopy, maybe they could borrow them from a really large tumor.

http://www.cdha.nshealth.ca/patientinformation/nshealthnet/0418.pdf

The most pitiful patient I ever cared for had a total pelvic exenteration. The skin became infected afterwards and sloughed off. YOu could see the entire contents of her abdomen. It was revolting. Mercifully, she died.

I would not do this to my worst enemy.

I certainly hope anyone engaging in this practice would bag it.

I knew I didn’t want to click that link.

Alas, I clicked.

Man, I would not wish that on anyone.

And my thread was closed for linking to a picture of 2 breasts? Honest to God, I just dont get it. This is completely revolting!

Oh well, enjoy your thread…

Stomosexual sex? :smiley:

I think this is actually really sad. Eg with gay men who have to have anal closure - of course many will consider trying something like this.

People don’t have colostomies unless they have suffered serious illness. We’re really talking about disabled people trying to find a way to have intercourse, not kinky freaks.

SNORK

http://members.cox.net/bsteggeman/smilies/lol.gif

Yeah, but those openings were created by Nature, not a surgeon in response to something horrible. :wink:

Stomaphelia? Osotomyphelia?

Serious question here. I wonder why if they can create a new vagina for women to allow them to have sex, why could not a gay man have a new rectum created for sexual purposes?

Is there a medical reason, or is it insurance companies covering one and not the other?

Don’t you mean “holey fucking shit”?