Is There a Website/Computer Program That... (Facial Recognition/Mapping)

I know what Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart looks like.

What I’d like to know is, is there some program that could map Mozart’s facial features and create a realistic, computer-generated image of what he would look like with modern clothes, hairstyle, etc.?

This could be done with old paintings, old photographs, etc. Wouldn’t it be nice to know what, say, Mary Todd Lincoln would look like in a more flattering, modern hairstyle and wardrobe?

Since no one has answered, I’ll cover what I’ve observed… As far as I know, there’s no program that does this except with premade pictures of the clothing/hairstyles. In other words, it’s more like those carnival pictures where you stick your head through and become a muscle man or something. Or perhaps paper dolls would be an analogy.

However, it’s not too hard to do the clothing part on your own, if you can find someone with similar measurements. (A manequin could also be used). Take a picture a picture in the proper pose, cut and paste it over the original, stretching it out to fix any minor imperfections.

I think anything truly computerized would require 3D rendering, and that is expensive.