Is there more than one symbol for the tenor clef?

I’ve been going over some music theory and want to memorise the Great Staff for the sound compass of the Highland pipes. I want to put the tenor clef in for the A one octave below middle C (i.e. - the A one octave below the A below middle C). One source that I’ve got uses a symblol that looks like a big “K” for the tenor clef, but another source uses a sort of stylised “B” - like this.

Are these just two different but equivalent symbols, or is there a difference between the two symbols for tenor clef?