Is this a good idea? (DisneyWorld)

Hubby and I took a package deal for our honeymoon four years ago…a four day cruise on the Disney Wonder and three days at the parks. We stayed in a Disney hotel but the name escapes me.

Anyhoo, LOVED it! We were 26 & 28 at the time and had a blast. I’d recommend it to anybody.

Orlando resident, and I love me the heck out of some ParkHopper passes. Not so much if you are planning on visiting Animal Kingdom, as the monorail doesnt go there.

But my idea of a perfect day at WDW is going to the Magic Kingdom from opening until around 3, then going to Epcot until closing, and eating at the WONDERFUL restaurants there. (The food is good but the scenery you see when eating there cannot be beat.)

Which, if applied over several days, should give you the opportunity to see all of Magic Kingdom and Epcot.

That’s funny.

The Magic Kingdom is the place I go after I take those blue pills I got from the pharmacist who works out of the trunk of his car.

The Magic Kingdom is a marvelous place to visit, no matter your age. I went back 9 months ago. It never gets old. :slight_smile:

But skip E.P.C.O.T. It doesn’t match Walt’s vision, & it’s actually kind of dull.

Disney MGM is fun, I didn’t get to see Animal Kingdom.

The Magic Kingdom is a marvelous place to visit, no matter your age. I went back 9 months ago. It never gets old. :slight_smile:

But skip E.P.C.O.T. It doesn’t match Walt’s vision, & it’s actually kind of dull.

Disney MGM is fun, I didn’t get to see Animal Kingdom.

OH! I almost forgot. When visiting D-MGM, take the Animation studio tour, & see the Walt Disney Museum.

Ah yes…El Rio De Tiempo ( I think that’s how it’s spelled…my spanish is terrible:) ) is the PERFECT place to make out…it’s airconditioned, fairly dark, a slow boat ride…newlywed make-out heaven.:slight_smile:

Oh and for whoever said it…Mr.Toad’s Wild Ride has been gone since about late '98 or early ‘99, replaced with the sickeningly cute Adventures With Winnie The Pooh (which IMO has been overdone by Disney…) and the old Journey into the Imagination has been replaced with a much better one (I’ve seen both now so I like the newer one better). I also suggest, if you want to get off your feet for a while…grab a FastPass for the Living With the Land boat ride out at EPCOT. It’s informational and fun and you get to sit down for about 20 min or so…just enough time to rest those tired old dogs and get back some of that energy you spent running around all day.
OH…and for some fun email stuff to send back to friends and family, stop by Innoventions (EPCOT). There are several booths where you can take a picture of yourself, merge it with a plant or animal and then email the piccie along with a message to whoever. Tres’ cute. :slight_smile:

IDBB

“Skip Epcot”? Puh-leeze. It’s an amazing park, if you’re looking for something a little bit different. Firstly, the World Exhibit is amazing. The countries look absolutely authentic; it is truly admirable. The cast members who work in the various countries are actually natives of said country Then there’s Illuminations which is the most spectacular firework show I’ve seen in my life (and I’ve seen quite a few). As for Future World’s portion of Epcot, Test Track is an absolute blast and I’ve heard the same for Mission Space (which opens next month). Granted, a few of the exhibits are outdated (Disney is actually rectifying this as we speak with a venture known as Project Gemini). In conclusion, definitly do not skip Epcot.