So I recently got engaged and I am now facing the planning of my wedding. I want to do something fun and just a little bit different without being cheesy.
I am not into glitz and glamour, or traditions for that matter.
What I thought might be neat was a candy theme for the reception. Have a plain fondant cake decorated with different types of candy. Candy centerpieces, which then also act as the favors. Maybe even a candy bar for dessert complete with bags for people to take what they want home. I don’t really know anyone with kids so hyper toddlers is not an issue.
Now I think that this is a fun idea (the fiancée is working late so I need to wait to talk to him about my idea) but what would you, the teeming millions think if you went to a wedding serving fuzzy peaches and sour patch kids for dessert. Would you think childish and tacky, or fun and light hearted?
I also kinda want a slurpee machine and a popcorn maker as well. But that is just because I am obsessed with them.
Mmmm popcorn…
I also want to serve breakfast for the dinner. Come on who doesn’t like bacon and eggs. Or waffles with berries and whipped cream.
Ok now I am hungry.