Is this Minnesota or the Bahamas?

Robbinsdale to Shakopee, eeeesh. I’m almost as bad- Plymouth to Eden Prairie.

Friday the 28th at 11 am? Sounds doable to me. (And don’t forget the mini-porkdope at Famous Dave’s sometime soon, too.)

:: grumble, grumble ::

It’s possible I could make that as well. It’s just a short stroll over from the IDS center where I am currently on an upper floor looking out my office window at the gorgeous Minnesota day we are having.

*Ivar, look down onto the 21st floor of the Campbell-Mithun Tower (the old Piper Jaffrey building).

I’m mooning you.

:smiley:

At times like this, the Internet as a means for communication just brings a tear to my eye.

Godspeed, little TCP/IP packet.

Well I don’t work today, and I don’t work in MPLS, but I did walk around Lake Phalen with my daughter today (for those of you on the “other side of the river”, that’s in St Paul!), and yes, it is simply beautiful out today!!

Is anyone going to be at O’Gara’s in Saint Paul on Monday? I’ll be there, I have the day off. Look for the guy soaking his liver in massive amounts of green beer.

It’s gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous out!

There’s wet and heavy snow all over the deck out back. My cat escaped this morning, shot out exactly halfway onto the deck and stopped cold, sunk up to his little wee elbows in gloppy snow. He hasn’t been in snow for two years, and I think it completely shocked him. He took a bunch of those looping, waddling steps that are the unique domain of housecats in snow, loudly complaining the whole time. For once, he was easy to catch and take back in, and he didn’t try running out again, even with the door held open. Heh heh heh. I just thought I would share that story.

Hoooo doggie!

50d F here.

And not a moment too soon.

Tripler
I’m bustin’ out the Hawaiian shirt!

It’s Hawaiian shirt weekend for me. Now I just need to find a green Hawaiian shirt for the early St Patrick’s Day celebration …

“Minnesota or Bahamas?” test:

When someone agrees to help you do they say:
“You betcha.”
or
“No problem.”

When someone’s leg was just eaten by a tiger, do you say:
“So, you’re not feeling too good, then?”
or
“OH MY GOD A TIGER JUST ATE YOUR LEG”

I’m going to have to let you know about the 28th. Just found out that I may be out of town on business that entire week.

w00t! Sounds like a few people may be there… I’ll open a thread on Friday to make sure all Minnesotan Dopers are aware.

Saturday’s weather was even better. My short ‘n’ furry girl and I ran five miles together, then we BBQed with the neighbors. It was sweet.

GfH can you send me a reminder note on the 27th. My coworker is out of town beginning on the 28th, and I’m not sure that they’ll let me away, but I’d love to get together with the gang.
Rubesbaby

Thank you, Derleth and Echo23TC!!! I thought maybe I was the only one on this Montanan forsaken site who was from Montana!!! Mwaaahahahahahaha!!!
One little note, though…you are missing out on a lot, living out their on the plains…Rockies addict all the way!!!

Sorry, I know that was a bit off subject but hey! You gotta love freedom of speech!

Oh, yes. That narrows it down nicely. :rolleyes:
Hey! Are you the one wearing green, too?

Feh.
The 28th is a telecommuting day, so I’ll be home in my jammies. (I’m downtown M, W, eo F- but not the 28th)

I’m next door to Kieran’s (the 110 Building, formerly the Old Federal Courthouse).

It was beautiful this weekend!! I had all the windows open, took the cats for walks (mud and kitties do not mix well :slight_smile: ), went strolling with LilMiss…

But I will NOT closet the parka yet…