Is this video/track for real (Chacarron)?

The other night, I found one of the damned funniest YouTube videos I have ever seen in my life (YouTube, should be safe for work).

This guy is basically babbling through a music video–and I can’t figure out if it’s a real video or not! :confused:

Tripler
Beah beah beah beah beah beah beah baahhh . . .

That video creeps me out. One of the bands I’m in wanted to do a “cover” of that song at a show. Could you imagine the disparity between the people who had seen that video, and the people who hadn’t? Some people would be dying laughing, others would stare blankly in disbelief. No, we did not do it.

Oh, and it’s real.

You would think if the link you provided was a spoof, the original would be out there somewhere. But I sure couldn’t find it (though the music shows up in lots of other YouTube creations).

I think it’s legit (and the comments on that video thread are as funny as the clip itself).

Try searching for the lyrics. Apparently, there’s actually some consistency in how to spell "ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus "