It's a girl!

Congratulations!

Where are the pix?

Maybe you guys should bring back arranged marriages. :smiley:

Congrats DtC!

Rock on,** Dio**! Job well done all around!

You are so screwed. It’s tough being wrapped around one little finger. Now your completely wrapped around two. :smiley:

Congratulations Dio. Congrats and good luck. :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Here’s hoping they don’t drive you nuts in about 10 years. Being the youngest of two daughters, I know it’s hell. I apologize to my mom all the time.

Give those girls all the love you possibly can and then more! Little girls are the light in their daddy’s lives. Many congrats to you and your (growing) family!!!

:smiley:

Sophia is such a pretty name!

Congrats!

Congrats to the newest Little Doper! And Mom, Pop & Big Sister too.

Conga-Rats, pal-o-mine!

Thanks, everyone. I’ll try to post pictures as soon as I get my brother to help me figure out how to do it.

Congrats, Diogenes. Sophia is a great name, and it’s good to hear someone else will be around to carry that torch if you need it. :wink:

Congratulations!

Why wait? Relive old times and fix the arrangements now! Who knows Dio has a nice plot of land and such. :smiley:

Congratulations!
Daniel

Congrats, Dio!

We liked Sofia, too… but we used it as a middle name: Anya Sofia (my wife loves Audrey Hepburn, but didn’t like Eliza or Holly as much).

My first is now 9 weeks old

That’s wonderful - congratulations and best wishes to both you and Mrs. Cynic!

Girls are great!

Glad to hear that Mom and Baby are doing well.

Welcome, Sophia!

Congratulations! Pictures!

Mazel Tov !!! How beautiful. Another Doper. Quick, register her ! :smiley:

And, since this is The Straight Dope, her name means…

**SOPHIA
Usage: English, Greek, German, Italian, Ancient Greek
Other Scripts: É?ÉÕɔɫÉø (Greek)
Pronounced: so-FEE-a [key]

Means “wisdom” in Greek. This was the name of an early, probably mythical, saint who died of grief after her three daughters were martyred.**

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Congratulations to the Cynics! Sophia is a lovely name.
… but just wait till she’s 14 and bings home a nice clean cut Young Republican who calls you “sir.” :slight_smile: