It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (10/29/09)

I’m surprised Charlie could actually type it out, even if it was misspelled. It could have been better if he’d done something with wingdings to represent it.

The sad thing is, I could actually see something like kitten mittons selling, without even having to change Charlie’s commercial much. If the Snuggie people are in business still, surely Kitten Mittens could make millions.

I meant to check and see if dicktowel.com is a real site, but I forgot last night. Now I’m at work. Anybody else check?

It exists, and you can actually order a dick towel.

It didn’t last night but its working now. You can buy your very own dick towel.

Thanks, y’all. Now, I must see if there’s room in my budget for a dick towel.

dicktowel “commercial” on youtube. Pretty funny, NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

haha, absolutely great. I liked the wrestling one a fair amount, but this one blew it out of the water.
Fav of all time though: Charlie Got Molested

The best episode of all time is “the gang solves the gas crisis”. Wildcard bitches!

My vote for best of all time is Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life. I think it’s probably the most perfect 22 minutes of television ever produced. Charlie showing Dee how to scarf down cat food, sniff glue, and pass out. Mac and Frank trying to scam their way into a meeting with Jon Bon Jovi, and Dennis waking up in a crazy house with Sinbad and Rob Thomas. “You’re my bitch now!”

i love “America’s Next Top Paddy’s Billboard Model Contest” with Charlie and Dee trying to make a viral video. The lame comedic impressions of a latina and asian girl, on top of the volleyball in the face. I almost died laughing seeing Charlie whip the ball at Dee’s face when she was talking into the camera. I guess I love the low brow stuff they have. Just like when we see Dee go on the open mic night and tells a few jokes and starts to dry heave…

Milk Steak!
…you know! …Milk Steak!

Saw the show for the first time a few days ago. Where the heck have I been? It’s hillarious !!

So far I’ve seen half of the Season 1 and 2 episodes from the dvds and a couple On Demand episodes that appear to be pretty recent.

It doesn’t look like there are any reruns being shown at the current time though???

No, the fifth season just ended a few weeks ago, so they haven’t been showing any reruns. The entire 5th season is still up on hulu though.

The best episode is “Sweet Dee Dates a Retard” by far. The actual retard part wasn’t that great, but Dayman made up for it by far.

Other random quote I like:

“I didn’t go to Vietnam so you could be a commie.”
“Dad, you went there in the 90s to set up a sweat shop.”
“We lost a lot of good men there.”