It's Friday, 1:30pm, just got back from lunch and all I want to do is sleeeeep!!

:smiley:

It’s 11:03 here and I’m ready for a nap too, I didn’t get to bed till after midnight. We were loading the rental truck with the Burning Man stuff till after 10:00pm. I don’t get to go (again) this year :frowning: but the PlayaPlayYard will be part of a village this time. I told em to take lots of pictures.

It’s now 2:15 and I want to go home. Bad.

Is it happy hour time yet?

2:38pm - Fighting sleep - fighting sleep. Maybe if I duck into the Handi-capped staul in the bathroom I can prop my head up on the metal bar and catch a few winks before 5.

must… stay… awake… need… job…

must…

mu…

m…zzzzzz

snork Whaa? Heur? Hmn? No, I’m fine, fine. Absolutely. I’ll get right on that, no problem.

Omnipresent I am the only female in the Florida office so I have a HUGE bathroom to myself. You can come here and snooze for a few hours and no one would bother you.

Thanks Isabelle.

I think the clock stopped!

“Auntie Em, Auntie Em.”

I’m delirious!!

This ain’t right. Is this any way to live? It’s sooo friggin’ hot outside. I want to rip these clothes and lay down in front of a fan.

That’s it - the tie’s coming off!!!

Take it off! Take it off!

So - tell us all about your fan club, **Omnipresent **

:slight_smile:

Ok, the top button is sprung!!!

Oh, I have a GREAT fan, I take off all my clothes and it blows on parts of me that are soooo hot and in need of cooling down.

3:18pm CAN’T BE!!! IT CAN’T BEEEEEEEEE!!!

3:55pm

“Dear merciful God!! Help me to understand why I’m being tortured. If you can find it in your heart to move this day along just a little faster, it would be with much gratitude on my part”

It’s 4:02PM here.

4:35pm

Almost.

Almost.

4:53pm

Strangely, I’m feeling a little better.

Not as tired.

Posture’s a little better.

Tidy up the desk so I don’t feel like blowing my brains out on Monday morning.

Ok. Good to go.

It’s Miller time! <whistle blows>
Have a good weekend!

4:17 PM. Sigh.

tick tock tick tock

2:19 here and still in my PJ’s. Oh the joys of working from home…