(Old) It's Moanday So That Means We Need A New MMP

The thumping recommenced this morning at around 9 and has been intermittent ever since.

Oh, my gosh, this gave me a chuckle as I imagined the dryer “walking” around their apartment, and the two guys running ahead of it with like Homer on the opening credits of The Simpsons. I hope you survive Pizza Madness!

MetalMouse, I laughed so hard over the "dog with a peg leg that I had to share it with my kids.

Red, youch, that sounds painful! Did you yelp things that’d have too be spelled out in punctuation marks?

So mine isn’t the only one breaking out the beach towel and whistling “Hot Fun in the Summertime.” Good to knowIt’s grown six inches in the two weeks since I discovered it in the outdoor closet. Thanks to VanGo, I call the original one “George.” Whoa, I just now went to check on it, and it has buds! There were zero buds last night!

Both kids called, so that’s the best part of Sunday. JtC: my daughter says she taught her nebelung (GG’s doppelganger) to sit for treats. Coincidentally, my son’s border collie has learned to play the retrieving part of Fetch. They’ve only been working on it for two years. My cousin is at the Super Bowl because of his job. Since neither da Bears or the Seahawks are in it, I don’t much care who wins it. I used to grade papers with the sound muted, then unmute for the commercials because the next day, my students would say, “Ms. Bly, did you see the Doritos [Gatorade, Budweiser, Dunkin’ Donuts] commercial?”

So did I! Have we seen photos of the feline Roxy?