It's my birthday!

Happy Birthday Dave! 42 isn’t bad. Of course I’ve always had a thing for older men. My next husband, aka the man with whom I have wild monkey sex, is going to be 10-15 years older and let me just say YOU are in that group. I’m gonna have to keep my eye on you. :smiley:

Since we have some other birthdays here, I’d like to wish a Happy Birthday to TallyHo, Osip, Stephen, DRY, and a Happy Early Birthday to Danielinthewolvesden.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by TroubleAgain *

TroubleAgain, the only reason why I mentioned my birthday was to take a good natured jab at the rest of these guys. I didn’t mean to solicit birthday wishes–my birthday is over two weeks old.

And I know, dear heart, that you’d have opened a thread for me if I’d wanted it (and if you knew when it was). GolfWidow wanted to open a birthday thread for me, but I asked her not to. Grace MIGHT have as well, but I told her not to when I told her when my birthday was. Medea’s Child might have, as well, but she doesn’t know when my birthday is.

happy birthday, dave! I could give you an entire book’s length of jokes about mid-life crisises (crisii?) and the middle ages but I’ll spare you :smiley:

Happy Birthday to you, Dave woowoowoo71
and to you to, Tally-hooo hooo hooo
and to Osip, tooo tooo tooo!

( well, I have never claimed to be a poet)

But, Best of the day to you all, hope the next year is the BEST!

Scotti