It's not the heat, it's the stupidity...or, humane euthanasia in Arkansas.

I was asked to sign a petition that is heading to the Arkansas statehouse and the Federal Gov’t. It asks for state and federal intervention into the practice of drowning and/or “knocking in the head” of puppies and kittens as well as adult dogs and cats as a form of euthanasia. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any more backwards in the south…anyway

If you forward this email, AOL and Bill Gates will give $100 worth of Gap clothes to Kaycee Nicole.

Is humane treatment of animals really a federal matter? I just don’t see it.

Thank you for labeling millions of your fellow Americans as “backwards.”

:rolleyes:

Dipshit.

Email petitions really don’t work very well, and this one is incredibly vague.

Twice, I’ve killed dying cats by beating, once with a shovel, once with a rock. I feel that under the circumstamces, I made the most humane choice available to me at the time.

Just to let you know, I signed a similar (albeit better-worded) petition on animal ordinances in my area, and soon afterward found myself receiving mail from a local animal-rights activist who had harvested postal addresses from the petition. Caveat signor.

Daniel

While I’m sure that this is a worthy cause, email petitions are pretty much worthless. And we don’t allow them, anyway.

Lynn